You can download all our Annual Reports (which include our accounts) directly from our website below.
Download our Annual Reports
- Annual Report and Accounts – 2016-2017: Download (9 MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts – 2015-2016: Download (7 MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts – 2014-2015: Download (14 MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts – 2013-2014: Download (8 MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts – 2012-2013: Download (12 MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts – 2011-2012: Download (5 MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts – 2010-2011: Download (17 MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts – 2009-2010: Download (7 MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts – 2008-2009: Download (2 MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts – 2007-2008: Download (8 MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts – 2005-2007: Download (1 MB)
- Summary of accounts for GondarLink (our previous name) – 1995-2005: Download (1 MB)
It’s no secret that the best programmes and projects are those that are grounded in evidence. We undertake regular primary research to ensure that our programmes have the greatest impact.
You can also download all our Annual Reports (which include our accounts) from the Charity Commission’s website here. You can find our charity’s information on the Charity Commission’s website at any time by searching for our charity number 1112390.
We also report to the Ethiopian Government’s Charities and Societies Agency each year with our audited accounts and activity reports.
Our amazing donors
Our funding comes from various sources:
- individual donations and regular giving
- support from trusts and institutions
- fundraising events
- school fundraising
- our volunteer teaching scheme.
How we spend your money
We are committed to minimising administration costs so that as much money as possible can go towards our work in Ethiopia and the UK. Our UK Director works entirely voluntarily and we currently employ only two full-time members of staff in the UK, with the rest of our UK team working part-time or voluntarily. As a small charity, we rely on the support of individuals and particularly regular giving in order to maintain our work.
If you approve of what we are doing, and would like to support us, why not give a donation. With your support, we can continue our vital work, supporting the education and lives of thousands of young people.